Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Critical Thinking

Since I am a philosophy major first, and a political science minor second, I think it is important that we all understand what critical thinking is and what it means to our political climate. I don't mind getting into heated debates with intelligent people who do not necessarily agree with me, but I just have to quit and walk away when I am confronted by ignorant and intellectually lazy trolls. In order to keep a broad mind and an open perspective, for instance, I refuse to watch anything on Fox News. If anyone does not understand what Fox News is really all about, then maybe they should go back to school and get an education in critical thinking and logic. I cannot waste valuable time and energy dealing with arguments that have no meaning or basis in reality. That said, here are some good links for my good readers who I know are not intellectually lazy.
Critical Thinking
THINKmagazine
Wikileaks
Fact Check.org
--Buck Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment