Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My last word on Religion
       My upcoming blog posts are going to be about the role of education in the world peace algorithm. I have wasted too much time talking about religion. I said that in yesterday's blog post, and I gave you a link to my last word on the subject on my website: "Nailed to the Door of Faith."
       Back in my undergraduate days, I wrote a paper on the Clifford - James Debate. As many of you know, William James and William K. Clifford had different views on religion. Since I do not want to talk about it anymore, you can read what I have already written on my website at "Clifford - James Debate" That paper also has a reference page at the end so you can research my research on Clifford and James, and also John Dewey.
       Race is another module (subroutine) in the world peace algorithm, and I also don't want to talk about that anymore. I posted "My Last Word on Race" on my website.
Remember The Paris 12!!!
       They cannot kill us all!!! If every journalist and cartoonist in the world just spent one day publishing a diatribes, offensive or not, against a stupid religious belief, maybe a clear message will be sent that those Paris 12 were real martyrs, not just for freedom of speech but for intellectual and cultural progress through mutual dialogue and non-violent action.

No comments:

Post a Comment